We receive no grants and don't intend to seek a non-profit status since we believe strongly in the autonomy needed to do our work. We are indigenous feminists seeking to rejuvenate and liberate Dinétah (Navajo Territory)!

BUT we are able to accept tax-deductible donations thanks to a good relative who has agreed to be our fiscal sponsor. This type of donation goes towards operational expenses such as our rent, buying shelves and appliances to store food, and urgent purchases when groceries run out between large food deliveries.

To make a tax-deductible donation, click this yellow button:

To send us immediate funds (less than $100) for gas money to support our delivery runs, here's our Venmo info: @keinfoshop
All donations for food and supplies on the Navajo Nation, please visit: Navajo & Hopi Solidarity

COVID-19 Mutual Aid

K'é Infoshop will be partnering with the following organizations to build an autonomous yet effective distribution system to provide food and other essential items to families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic:

Linktree of Indigenous Mutual Aid Groups
Navajo & Hopi Solidarity - Donation Page
Taalaa Hooghan Infoshop - Donation Page
The Red Nation - Donation Page
Rez Refuge - Donation Page

Why is the Navajo Nation hit hard by COVID-19?

Only 60% of households within the Navajo reservation have running water, the remaining 40% must haul water many miles for their families and livestock. Resource extraction and exploitation have depleted much of our direct water sources (aquifers, natural springs, rivers, lakes, etc.) and devastated our watersheds (e.g. irradiated from over 500 abandoned uranium mines). The lives, lands, and natural rights of Diné and Hopi people have been sacrificed so the capitalist economy of the Southwest U.S. may thrive. Without coal mined from Dzixl Yizhiin (Black Mesa, Arizona) by Diné and Hopi people to power the Central Arizona Project canal system, settlements known as Phoenix, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and other abominably unnatural metropolises in the Southwest would not exist.

The Navajo Nation reservation/interment camp is about 27,000 square miles in size with only 13 grocery stores to feed over 244,000 people. There are also 10 continously understaffed, underequipped, and underfunded hospitals within the Navajo Nation. Almost one-third of homes within the Navajo Nation lack electricity, internet, and cell services. Most of these same households live on 10 gallons of water a day, whereas the average American home uses 100 gallons. The socio-economic conditions of life on a reservation exacerbates the high mortality rate of diseases among Indigenous people due to extremely limited access to clean water, unpolluted land, and fresh organic foods. The crumbling infrastructure of roads, pipes, and communication makes the situation ripe for a pandemic breakout.

All Indigenous nations have been subjected to the same abuse and immiseration created by U.S. policies to deny Indigenous people their ability to truly determine their own futures. By outsourcing our kinship to inhuman structures, we have erased any semblance of self-determination for the false promises of peace. This does not mean we are looking to "go back" to pre-contact with European settlers, we are striving to recenter our purpose of upholding healthy and dignified lives for all based on kinship with human and non-human relatives.

We demand an end to capitalism and its failures. COVID-19 is a wave of injustice & genocide for all poor, displaced, & dispossessed people.

*To understand more about the geo-politics of the Diné and Hopi, please visit this link:
http://www.indigenousaction.org/geopolitics-of-the-navajo-hopi-land-dispute-zine/

How does K'é Infoshop organize?

Our organizing principals are guided by the Diné philosophy of "K’é Hasin", the presence of Kinship and Everlasting Hope. Let’s not fool ourselves into romantic visions of survival, instead we must bind our futures together for total liberation. If we have to lean on our ancestors for anything, it is that they prayed for Life and not death. Not just for Diné people but for all relatives above and below the surface.

Do not grieve for the world as it was before. Be guided by the flames of hope from millions of humble people of the Earth organizing mutual aid and direct support. Don’t let these fires die alone, let us bring them together to create a new dawn of revolution.

We know many of you are afraid because our futures have been held hostage by the rich and imperialist classes for so long. This uncertainty is a consequence of incessant abuse and humiliation caused by the monsters known as Capitalism, Colonialism, Racism, and Patriarchy; all four are enemies of the Diné. Slay these monsters with us!

K’é Bei Nihi Dziil - Through Kinship We Are Strong.